4494 Clintonville Road
Waterford, MI 48329-2307
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 10am-6pm
- 45 + years same family
- 5,000 sq ft
- Liquor, lotto , beer, wine, groceries, carry out
- Full service kitchen with 2 pizza conveyor ovens
- 31 door walk in cooler
- 26 door freezers
- 130kw natural gas backup generator
- All Hussmann equipment
- 1.8M annual gross
- $925k for business, building also for sale
- This store is move in ready, completely rebuilt from ground up in 2004
For more information please call Paul at (248) 396-3474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Campbell Party Store
3321 N. Campbell Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- Current Annual Sales: $825,000
- Lottery Commission: $34,000
- Business Sale Price: $300,000
- Building Sale Price: $150,000
- 1,400 Sq Ft Building
- Family owned business for 31 years
For more information, contact Mazin (owner) at (248) 930-5483 or (248) 583-1060.
555 Dyckman Ave
South Haven, MI 49090
- Licenses: SDD, SDM, Sunday Sales and beer & wine sampling
- FDA approved kitchen for deli-to-go gourmet food
- Annual sales are $1-1.2 million
- Liquor $400,000
- Beer $200,000
- Deli $300,000
- Point-of-sale system installed & uses inventory for reordering
- Long term lease available
- Asking price is $400,000 + inventory
For more information, please contact Sherrill Coady at (269) 998-3800.
Angel Liquor Shop
Detroit, MI 48238
- $600,000-625,000 in annual business sales
- Approximately $260,000 in annual lottery sales
- EBT, WIC, Liquor, and beer & wine licenses
- Store hours are 11am to 11pm daily
- A great opportunity for a family operator because it will save $8,000/month in payroll
- Owner is a motivated seller – Asking price for business and building is $389,000
- Down payment of $50,000 + inventory
- Land contract available on agreed terms
For more information please contact Louie Rabban at (248) 701-1648.
|Webster’s Party Store LLC|
3407 Electric Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060
3425 Electric Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060
Special offer for cash payment: Both buildings and all license’s for $350,000!
For more information, please contact Mary Webster at (810) 982-4820.
Ardmore Party Store
1318 W Nine Mile Rd
Ferndale, MI 48220
- Unit has 3 rental spaces
- Building is over 6,000 sq. ft.
- Over $600,000 in annual business sales
- Over $300,000 in annual lottery sales
- Asking price for business and building is $450,000
For more info please contact Sam Rabban at (248) 229-6267.
Abbey Wine & Liquor Shoppe
25030 Southfield Road
Southfield, MI 48075
- Location! Location! Location! Store sits at a high-traffic corner – one of the busiest intersections in Michigan (Southfield & 10 mile Rd.) – surrounded by large residential neighborhoods and apartments complexes
- Established business for over 40 years
- Liquor, beer, fine wine, 2 lottery machines and a soul food section
- High volume store with high profit margins – Sales continue to rise each month – Average $1.4 million in annual sales
- 3,500 sq. ft. PLUS a basement
- Rent is $3,100 NNN (long term lease) – restaurant inside pays $1,500 of the rent
- Store was recently fully remodeled
- Annual Lotto commission is $70,000 and rising (has doubled in the last 3 years)
- ATM machine and check cashing commission is $1,200-$1,600 per month
- Serious inquiry ONLY please – asking price for business is $760,000 + inventory
- We will finance a qualified buyer
For more info please contact David Karana (248) 250-1201.
3900 Division Ave. South
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
- Liquor, Beer, Wine, Lotto, Grocery items and ATM
- High traffic and safe area
- Large neighborhood behind the store with no competition
- Great protential to add new services to generate more revenue like Westren Union, Wic/food stamp and money order services
- 3500 sq. ft. (part of a strip mall)
- Rent is $3,500.00/ month
- Asking price is $399,000.00 for business plus inventory
For more information, please contact Ali Aqel at (616) 813-8097.
Graham’s Party Shoppe
15801 Plymouth Road
Detroit, MI 48227
- Liquor, craft beer, and wine
- Full line of grocery items
- Lottery, EBT, Western Union, money orders, bill payment center
- High traffic location in a safe area
- Great potential to add new services to generate more revenue
- Free standing building, approximately 3,800 sq. ft.
- Large neighborhoods behind the store and directly across the street.
- Sits on large lot with land. No competition.
- Asking price $480,000.00 for business and building, plus $50,000 for inventory
- Owner willing to finance and negotiate for a quick sale
For more information, please contact Steve at (248) 755-5101.
Convenient Food Mart
4680 Corduroy Road
Mentor, OH 44060
- Beautiful area near Headlands Beach in Mentor, Ohio
- Freestanding building approx. 3,600 sq. ft.
- Established business with great upside potential if you add EBT and hot food/deli counter
- 2013 sales of $1.6 million in groceries only (gasoline and lottery sales not included)
- ATM commission $1,200-1,500/month
- Check cashing $1,000-1,500 / month
- Asking price for business only is $475,000+inventory
- Rent $5,000/month+ NNN
For more information, please contact Rohit Patel at (440) 263-8023.
South Main Liquor
192 South Main Street
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
- Weekly sales average of $15,000
- Free standing building, 3,500 sq. ft.
- Store is well known in the area and has been operating for over 40 years
- Located on Main Street near Macomb county district court buildings and post office is across the street
- High traffic location with great potential to add new services
- Owners are looking to retire
- Asking price for business is $299,900 Rent is $2,900 per month
- Option to buy building. Asking price for building is $349,900
- Bank financing and land contract available. Discount for cash offers!
For more information, please contact Al at (586) 303-6169.
1644 Pinckney Rd.
Howell, MI 48843
- Newer store established in late 2008 with continuous growth year after year
- High sales volume
- Liquor, beer, wine, lotto, check cashing and ATM
- Full kitchen
- Pristine upscale build-out
- Growing area
- 4,800 sq. ft.
- Terms available for qualified purchaser
- Real estate also available – contact for details
For more information, please contact Kevin Jappaya at (248) 851-8900 or email@example.com.
Nick’s Short Stop
19070 Cass Ave.
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
- Liquor, Beer, Wine, EBT, Lotto, Western Union
- High volume store with very high profit margins
- High traffic location with over 300 apartments and condos across the street
- $1.4 million in annual sales; $1.3 million in annual Lotto sales
- Approximately 4,200 sq. ft.
- $3,500 lease, triple net, in a plaza
- Asking price $650,000 with 35% down
For more information, please contact Don at (586) 907-6962 or Johnson at (248) 854-3222.
37504 Michigan Ave.
Wayne, MI 48184
- Liquor, craft beer, wine, and hot food
- Weekly sales average $25,000 with very high profit margins
- High traffic location in a safe area with great potential to add new services to generate more revenue
- Free standing building , approximately 4,500 sq. ft.
- Directly across the street from Ford Motor Company and a large neighborhood behind the store. Very large dealership oil change and service center coming soon next door.
- Asking Price $1,000,000 for business and building, plus $200,000 for inventory. Owner willing to finance with $600,000 down.
For more information, please contact Michael at (248) 755-7733.